Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2015

TPT Seller Challenge: Dare to Dream

So excited for another round of The TPT Seller Challenge. This week was a little hard for me at first, because I've never really allowed myself to think about my TPT really 'going anywhere.' It's always been 'just a hobby.' With these set of challenges I am really beginning to believe in my ideas and my stores so much more now. So here goes...


First, I just want to make a lot of memories with my family. I have a one year old soon going on eighteen. I'm  aware that this growing up thing will happen quickly. So I would love to be able to have as much fun as possible with him and husband as possible. I personally think he and my husband would love a boat, a UTV, and to travel (even though I hate flying). Memories! Memories! Memories! I want a lot of them! 

Second, I have my eye on the new Tahoes. I really, really want a car with a third row seat! 

Third, we are outgrowing our little home. So I would like to be able to move into a bigger house one day. 

Last, which I didn't put in the picture but is vey dear to my heart is that I'd love to give my mom and dad something really, really, really nice. They have also given so selflessly to me. One day, I'd like to be really show them my gratitude! 

No comments:

Post a Comment