Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

TPT Seller Challenge 1: Makeover Madness

Wow! I am loving this Teachers Pay Teachers Sellers Challenge. It has really given me the motivation I need to revamp my products and store. The product I chose to revamp is one that I use in my classroom often, so it will be nice for it to feel "fresh" this upcoming school year. Just know, that my before...Yikes! Seriously, borderline embarrassing. But...we all have to start somewhere!





I am so glad I did this challenge. I love my new cover. It is no longer a product that I would be embarrassed about! I decided to use a real cover this time. I also went clean and simple, can you see my OCD coming out. Yep, it's there!

As for the product, it is Common Core Reading Responses for First Grade. This product contains easy prep reading response journal slips that can be glued right down into a journal or interactive notebook. I really like to use these for Guided Reading or the guided writing portion of guided reading rather. They help keep the students on track with their responses. We also use them as an accountability option for the Read to Self center as well too! If you would like to take a closer look clip the picture below. Also, it's on sale for the next week! So grab your copy today!






No comments:

Post a Comment