Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Tell All Tuesday: Two Truths and a Lie


SPOILER ALERT! 
Updated information is at the bottom...

I am linking up with Teach Talk Inspire and My Day in K for their Tell All Tuesday Linky! Here it goes, see if you can spot the lie!



1. I'm allergic to seafood. It's a true bummer really. Luckily, it doesn't even appeal to me, so I don't feel like I'm missing out on much!



2. I've been shot. Like really shot with a gun. Well, it was a BB gun, but that's still a gun! I was five years old. The bullet hole put two holes in my intestines and I was in the hospital for over a month.




3. I've never broken a bone. Nope, not even one! It's hard to break bones reading books and relaxing all the time.




Alright! Can you figure out the lie?

Link up with us by clicking the picture below to share your two truths and a lie!




Thanks for stopping by! And the lie is....

Number 1! I am NOT allergic to seafood. I actually LOVE it! Shrimp, crab, and lobster are my absolute favorites! Yes, I was shot with a BB gun in kindergarten and had to undergo emergency surgery. It was a complete accidental and innocent thing that turned into a life threatening issue. Thankfully, the doctors repaired me right up and I have had zero complications ever since! Praise the Lord! Also, I haven't ever broken a bone (knock on wood)! My husband however has broken 26 bones! Yikes! He raced motocross in his younger years and let's just say he is paying for it now. I figure he has broken enough for the both of us! Congratulations to those who guessed number one! You are the RIGHT!!! 



20 comments:

  1. I am going to guess that #2 is your fib. If #3 is a truth, I am with you! I haven't broken a bone either (knock on wood!)

    Neat Sweet & Hard to Beat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to go with Number One! However, if it is true....I agree I don't feel like I miss out on much either!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My guess is #1! And im with you on 3 as well, if it's true! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to guess #1. This link up has been so much fun! So glad to have 'met' you through the link up, I LOVE your blog design!!!

    Warmest Wishes,
    Erin
    www.kinderdragons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Alecia. I'm going to guess #3 is the lie. I'd love for you to head over to my blog and take a guess at which of mine is a lie!

    Kristin
    Teaching In A Nutshell

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to guess #3 and that you really did break something.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm guessing #1. I've never broken a bone either, so I believe that one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think #3? I can't wait to see the truth! It was great to know a little about you! Muah!

    ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are going to guess that number 2 is not true! We can't wait to come back and find out which is the lie!

    Best wishes,
    Ashley and Brooklynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Alecia! Thank you so much for linking up with us today! I'm going to go ahead and say that number one is the lie! I love seafood and I hope you can enjoy it too! This is so much fun!

    Jayme
    Teach Talk Inspire

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am going to guess #2, if that is true, how horrible for you. I am with ya on #3...knock on wood. Great to get to know a little more about you.

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! I am going to guess #1 b/c I guess the other two are that believable :)
    Suzanne
    Kindergarten Planet

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Alecia! I am guessing #1 is your fib! If #2 is true that is so scary!!

    Kimberlee
    It’s Kinder Time

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Alecia, I'm going to guess number 3. Only because I have never broken a bone either so it can be done, haha. Although, I hope number 2 is the lie, ouch! Thanks for taking the time to link up with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm going to guess that #1 is the lie. (Although I really hope that it's #2.) Can't wait to find out!
    ~Becky

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi! I am going to guess that #3 is the lie. Can't wait to hear!
    Sarah
    Mrs B's First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  17. tecate titanium - TITNAICS - TITNAICS.com
    TITNAICS is the world's largest marketplace citizen titanium dive watch for welding titanium T-Bone, Iron, Steel, titanium phone case and Blueprints. The titanium 170 welder T-Bone microtouch titanium Iron Collection features a unique $1.49 · ‎In stock

    ReplyDelete