For the first time ever, I'm kind of bummed it's Friday! Why? Because it's my last Friday off before I have report back to work. Guess I should make it count! Here goes my Five for Friday.
1. I've been working on creating a revised edition of my weekly newsletter. Just finished the template.
2. I want to give a shoutout to A Bird in the Hand Designs for blog makeover.. I am in LOVE and I must say the process was so quick and easy! If you need a blog makeover, I highly recommend you check out Megan's website.
3. My son is growing like a weed! He's about to be 5 months. Time slow down!
4. My school is pretty particular about our copies, so I have gotten creative and have started a pack called 'paper savers.' These are fun, engaging activities that you your kiddos can do on whiteboards or just plain paper. So it's VERY low prep-no copies!!!!! I'm still working on the back to school pack and I will then move on to October and the other months.
5. It was my birthday this week! Yay!