Pages

Friday, July 25, 2014

Five for Friday





For the first time ever, I'm kind of bummed it's Friday! Why? Because it's my last Friday off before I have report back to work. Guess I should make it count! Here goes my Five for Friday.

1. I've been working on creating a revised edition of my weekly newsletter. Just finished the template. 


2. I want to give a shoutout to A Bird in the Hand Designs for blog makeover.. I am in LOVE and I must say the process was so quick and easy! If you need a blog makeover, I highly recommend you check out Megan's website. 

A Bird in Hand Designs


3. My son is growing like a weed! He's about to be 5 months. Time slow down! 


4. My school is pretty particular about our copies, so I have gotten creative and have started a pack called 'paper savers.' These are fun, engaging activities that you your kiddos can do on whiteboards or just plain paper. So it's VERY low prep-no copies!!!!! I'm still working on the back to school pack and I will then move on to October and the other months. 


5. It was my birthday this week! Yay! 





6 comments:

  1. Well "Happy Birthday" and your blog design looks GREAT!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your son is adorable! Time just flies--doesn't feel like seven years ago my grandson was born. So many cherished moments along the way... :0) Great idea---Paper Savers!

    Smiles,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute blog design! I’m gearing up for a big giveaway on my blog on August 11 - come stop by so you don’t miss it!!
    Sarah
    Beyond The Gradebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little boy is so adorable! I love your paper savers idea! I can't wait to check it out! Enjoy your last Friday of summer!
    Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday, love your new blog design!

    ReplyDelete