Pages

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Christmas in July Sale

It's Christmas in July!!! So....

My ENTIRE store is on sale through July 16th! Get ready for back to school by picking up my August Word Work Choice Board or the WHOLE bundle. These word work boards make easy morning work or word work centers.

Click on the pictures below to check out each product on TPT. Grab it on sale today!




I also JUST finished up my new math center packet. These math centers ONLY require spinners. Just print, add a spinner, and GO! I'm all about low prep - I have a 4 month old! I tried to include some challenging skills that I know my first graders typically struggle with such as balancing equations, finding missing addends, and number formation for numbers above 100. Just click on the picture below to check them out. I really am proud of this product and I believe it is a purchase you won't regret. Look for seasonal ones to come soon!  



Thank you Blog Hoppin' for hosting this great link up! Head on over to their website to make sure you don't miss this great sale! 

Blog Hoppin


No comments:

Post a Comment