Pages

Monday, June 16, 2014

Preview Party

Whew! There just isn't enough time in the day. Nonetheless, I have several projects that I am currently working on. I wanted to give you a sneak peak. Follow me to know when these post!!! New products are always on sale when first posted!!!


Chevron, Burlap, and Chalkboard Oh My! 
Below are sneak peaks of my new classroom decor packet. I'm currently putting the finishing touches on this packet. I'm hoping to snap some pictures of it up in my room, so you can have a better look. 



A Hunting We Will Go!
This packet has a ton of "hide qr codes around the room" activities. Happy Scanning!!! 



Word Whiz
This packet is a COMPLETE first grade spelling guide. It includes DIFFERENTIATED weekly word lists that include sight words. It also includes a poem for EACH lesson. There are 4 Word Whiz Checkups included - 1 for each quarter. Word Whiz Quiz paper and Pretesting paper included as well! 


Who Stole The Cookies? 
This is a great back to school unit to go with the book, Who Stole the Cookies? 
Includes graphing activity, punctuation activity, and a fun craftivity!

August Reading Response Choice Board
I currently have ALL of my Word Work boards bundled in my TPT store. I have began creating monthly reading response boards. December-May are already posted in my store. I am currently working on the remaining months. 

So if my laptop doesn't blow up from all this creating, these products will be posted SOON! Follow my blog, TPT, Instagram, or Facebook to be notified when these post! 

Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment